No, this headline is not from some right-wing nut site or Redneck, Hillbilly, Tea Party Site as the inane main stream media likes to describe us. This headline is from the respected Forbes Online website, posted on Wednesday March 27, 2013.
“The Denver Post (certainly not a bastion of conservatism) on February 15th ran an Associated Press article entitled Homeland Security aims to buy 1.6b rounds of ammo, so far to little notice. It confirmed that the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has issued an open purchase order for 1.6 billion rounds of ammunition. As reported elsewhere, some of this purchase order is for hollow-point rounds, forbidden by international law for use in war, along with a frightening amount specialized for snipers.”
To provide some perspective on how much ammunition this is, experts estimate that at the peak of the Iraq War American troops were firing approximately five million rounds per month. At that rate, DHS is now armed for what amounts to a 25-year Iraq War.
However, the U.S. is pulling out of both Iraq and Afghanistan. Further, munitions for these wars should come under the Department of Defense (DOD). So … Why is it that DHS needs 1.6 billion rounds of ammunition including hollow point and sniper bullets? Curious, to say the least!
The Forbes article went on to reveal: “[T]he Department of Homeland Security is apparently taking delivery (through the Marine Corps Systems Command, Quantico VA, via the manufacturer – Navistar Defense LLC) of an undetermined number of the recently retrofitted 2,717 ‘Mine Resistant Protected’ MaxxPro MRAP vehicles for service on the streets of the United States.”
Forbes then asks: “Why, indeed, should the federal government not be deploying armored personnel carriers and stockpiling enough ammo for a 20-year war in the homeland? Because it’s wrong in every way.”
If we combine this information with an ominous communique recently received by several states from the Obama Administration which has threatened the states with de facto federal occupation if they do not comply with ObamaCare, and the picture of the gathering storm on the horizon becomes even more threatening. Oklahoma Insurance Commissioner, John Doak (and according to a story in Politico, Doak’s colleagues in Missouri, Wyoming, and Texas have received these notifications, as well), was told that if Oklahoma refused to comply with the ObamaCare mandates that federal agents would enforce ObamaCare provisions within the state.
Quoting Doak: “Oklahomans should be alarmed; If Oklahomans are ultimately subjected to the deprivations of ObamaCare, it will be at the hand of federal agents.”
As Doak says, “There is no enacting legislation empowering his office to enforce federal law in Oklahoma.”
So, where is all of this leading us America? DHS has 1.6 billion rounds of 40 Calibre, 9 MM, hollow point and sniper ammunition, which is enough for a war lasting a quarter of a century, taking possession of approximately 2,717 mine resistant, light armoured trucks, and threatening states with de facto federal occupation.
Mysteriously, at the same time, thousands of guns, explosives, and sniper rifles slipped through the hands of the BATF into the hands of the drug cartels, Hezbollah, and Hamas who are working together on the U.S. Mexican border, and who, according to the FBI out of Atlanta, now control drugs and crime in over 1,000 U.S. cities which means that over 1,000 cities could become war zones should these interlopers choose to coordinate a “Day of Rage”.
Add to this the fact that the Obama Administration has been thoroughly infiltrated with Muslim extremists in powerful positions. What does this mean America?
While the evidence is circumstantial, the weight of the circumstance has to be alarming to all but the absolutely brain-dead Obama zombie adherents.
Now add to this circumstantial evidence the fact that both the Navy and Marines report that they are suffering severe shortages of ammunition to the extent that it is hampering training and exercises, and that soldiers are being told to conserve ammo … and the picture is taking on a menacing appearance.
The military is suffering ammunition shortages? Is it even possible that this is just poor planning by the Obama replacements in the upper echelon of the U.S. armed forces or is there a design to this shortage? In other words, is this shortage engineered?
I’m not an unreasoned conspiratorialist. Normally, I am slow to draw a conclusion on any of the myriad of conspiracies floating around the “patriot” community. My favourite exercise is not jumping to the wrong conclusion; however, when you look at the facts without any motive assigned to them, you must ask yourself: What do these mean in totality?
- DHS bought 1.6 billion rounds of ammunition enough to fight a 25 year war.
- DHS is taking possession of approximately 2,712 mine resistant lightly armoured trucks.
- Operation Fast and Furious passed thousands of guns, sniper rifles, and explosives to terrorists on the southern border.
- The Obama Administration is riddled with Islamic extremists.
- The Obama Administration is threatening states with de facto occupation it they do not comply with ObamaCare.
- The Navy and Marines are experiencing severe ammo shortages.
- The Obama Administration is working night and day to impose national gun registration on new and previously purchased privately owned firearms.
- Meanwhile, we are hearing practically nothing about any of this from the elected Politutes (political prostitutes) in D.C.
The sheer weight of all of this information should have anyone with an IQ above Vice President calling our state officials and asking them what is going on, how they are responding, and what we can do to help. The big question is this: Do any of the states have the courage to truly set up a 10th Amendment nullification state?
It is time to begin formulating a plan to begin building ARC (Americans Restoring the Constitution) States. These would be akin to Noah’s Ark, but would hold instead of animals two by two, a whole state full of patriots who would, through their elected officials, tell the federal government:
- We are restoring the US Constitution here in this state.
- We will not answer any federal complaints filed in federal courts against us.
- Federal courts are your courts and were to be used to settle disputes between states and not courts used to bludgeon the states.
- We are re-establishing our physical geographic borders and will no longer allow your federal departments to work in our state without our direct written permission. That means your DEA, EPA, DHA, and all other federal agencies must now leave our state or face prosecution under state law.
- As per Article 1, Section 8, Clause 16, we will assume the responsibility of re-forming our state Militia as required by Clause 16. Further, we are recalling all of the military personal of this state, because their service in the military is unconstitutional; inasmuch as the Constitution requires that, “To provide for organizing, arming, and disciplining, the Militia, and for governing such Part of them as may be employed in the Service of the United States, reserving to the States respectively, the Appointment of the Officers, and the Authority of training the Militia according to the discipline prescribed by Congress;”
- We will not comply with ObamaCare provisions nor will we suffer the unconstitutional indignity of a federal occupation of our state.
- We will protect our borders and lands from illegal occupation by any and all who wish to usurp our laws and violate our sovereignty posing an imminent threat to our citizens as stated in Article 1, Section 10, Clause 3: “No State shall, without the Consent of Congress, lay any Duty of Tonnage, keep Troops, or Ships of War in time of Peace, enter into any Agreement or Compact with another State, or with a foreign Power, or engage in War, unless actually invaded, or in such imminent Danger as will not admit of delay.”
- We will establish, as per the U.S. Constitution, a silver and gold backed banking system for our state which shall meet the obligation as set forth in Article I, Section 10, Clause 1: “No State shall enter into any Treaty, Alliance, or Confederation; grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal; coin Money; emit Bills of Credit; make any Thing but gold and silver Coin a Tender in Payment of Debts; pass any Bill of Attainder, ex post facto Law, or Law impairing the Obligation of Contracts, or grant any Title of Nobility.”
- Further, we shall formulate a plan of repatriation for Mexican citizens to their own country that will provide for employment in their home country of Mexico, as well as housing, medical, and retirement programs through the private sector. This program shall provide economic benefit both to Mexico and to the State and generally to the United States. It will facilitate in a beneficent fashion the removal of illegal aliens, usurpers, and interlopers from the State.
- Finally, we will undertake to protect our borders by whatever means are necessary if adjoined to the borders of another country and where the threat of invasion or illegal occupation is imminent.
America, it is time that we no longer sit and wait for economic collapse, or invasion by those who would destroy our land from within or without. This is not about revolution …quite the opposite! This is about restoring law and order and preventing the imposition of occupation, chaos or worse on our states.
It is about being America again. It is about restoring to America – to each of us and to all of us - our God-given right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. It is a free people once again taking control of their destiny, planting the flag of liberty, and moving back to sanity … that we and our children might look forward to a future that is not clouded by economic depression, bankruptcy, federal over-reach or – God forbid –federal or international occupation.
ARC states must be about restoring again to each of us the right to breathe the rarified air of freedom. It is our heritage, but more, it is our obligation.
May all who have gone before us find us faithful to that vision of a shining city on a hill, even if it has to be done one state at a time.
View All Headlines